Monday, October 10, 2011

How It All Got Started





So, I have finally set up a blog! I figured this would be a fun way to let everyone know how we were doing and of the happenings in our lives.

I'll now give the background info. on how it all got started...PJ (Patrick James) and I were always really good friends in high school. He was a constant and dependable friend right from the beginning. He was my "go-to" man. We started dating the fall of 2009 and were engaged the next spring. We had a wonderful wedding on November 13th 2010 at the Spokane temple. The Thompsons and Sagers are now one big family!!! We couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I wonder who helped you with it! Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I love your blog!!! Love you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete