Friday, July 6, 2012

Super Heroes!!!


PJ and I are taking a Sociology of Religion class together in which we had to put together a fake religion and incorporate some of what we were taught in the class throughout the semester. Our group made up Superheroism. We dressed all up and made a video that showed who we are and our strengths as a group. Even Sammie dressed up! It was a ton of fun! And we got a lot of good reactions from other people. The super heroes in this group includes Cpt. Canada, Mediocre Man, Cat Lady, Spider Dude, The Green Flashight (PJ), Visa-Girl (Me-Charity), and The Piddler (Sammie). We aren't quite done yet with the video, but I was excited to share our creativity. It made me feel like when we used to remake our favorite movies as kids with our own little camera and whatever else we could find.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I loved that class! You guys are awesome love the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks! PJ and I like the class pretty well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thanks! PJ and I like the class pretty well too :)

    ReplyDelete