Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We Got Jobs!!!!!! And Raspberries!!!

Another recent event that has occurred in our lives is that PJ and I both got hired at the Homestead Assisted Living a little over a couple weeks ago. It isn't the easiest job but we have already grown to love the residents and being a part of their lives. Plus, it pays the bills :) We decided to share our outfits as well. Susan, a dear friend of mine, took a couple pictures of us in our scrubs. We also found raspberries growing behind our apartment building! They were yummy! And it was lots of fun picking them. I beat PJ on picking the most hee hee ;)




4 comments:

  1. Oh my you two look sooooooooooo good in scrubs!!! I am jealous! Of the scrubs and raspberries! P.S. I stole the pic of you guys in scrubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Thanks! And what you steal it for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable! It makes me happy to see you two so full of love <3 And of course the raspberries make it even more wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sammie!!!! I couldn't imagine being with a more perfect person. He's so wonderful! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete